Frogs can read too!

  Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dear Diary,

She-lollii is totally embarrassed.

~♥ and this is my Me-almost-fainting embarrassing STORY.

My story that I'm going to relate now happened in my school. It was this morning that we conducted our Flag Ceremony and my teacher assigned me to sing the National Anthem ("Lupang Hinirang"), I declined at first but did it afterwards. I really don't feel good back then so I prayed to God and asked him to give me a good performance. I can feel my hands and feet shaking and I wished that my voice wouldn't tremble. As I started to sing, they keep on turning their heads to take a glance at me, it's because they're facing backwards that's why they can't see me (har?). In the middle of the song, my voice trembled and I was out of tune! I giggled a bit and my voice was heard all over that damn place!So then, I continued to sing and when it ends, they clapped their hands, which is NOT appropriate! I told myself not to cry and not to fear for God is here. After the ceremony, the principal took the microphone and scolded all of us for not participating on the Flag Ceremony for some are chatting and not singing the National Anthem so she decided to do it AGAIN! My face was like Oh-My-GOSH with popping eyes when I heard her utter the word "AGAIN". I really felt like crying that time but Harley, a friend and a classmate of mine told me not to worry for she's going to sing with me, so I did what she told me, I didn't worry. Prayer then followed by the singing of the National Anthem and Panatang Makabayan to our exercise, although I wanted to faint, all did go well at the end. But it can't pay the embarrassment I got earlier! Until now, I can't stop thinking about those scenes. Well, some appreciated my voice because I sing like I'm in Manny Pacquiao's fight and I was like "Yeah that OUT OF TUNE VOICE of mine was nice" while some of the boys appreciated it with a straight-to-the-heart teases.I really felt like dying in embarrassment that time. Good thing I didn't became the laughing stock of the whole school. Man I would never go to school if I did became one! I apologized to my adviser of my behavior and she advised me not to behave that way while performing our Nation's song. So then I, sort of, promised to myself not to sing the Pambansang Awit in school.


MY FACE==>




Welcome
la-la-lurve


"I am a wanderer, locked in a world where happy-never-afters failed to exist." -Lollii-Pii
Reminisce
la-la-memoirs



Recent posts

A Day With my Papa~♥


Monthly Archives

August 2008
April 2009



Check the Date
Calendar







Idol
??

??